Picture a holiday where you can relax in beautiful surroundings, dedicate yourself to a daily yoga practice, discover, understand and be able to implement Ayurveda into your life, nourish your body with fresh healthy food and meet like-minded people. A time to slow down and simply be, to focus only on yourself and your well-being by taking time out from the chaos of everyday life to completely relax, detox and rejuvenate. We are delighted to offer you the chance to do just that by joining us for a 7 day, 6 night, yoga and Ayurveda retreat at the highly regarded Spectrum Yoga retreat centre in the magical South Western area of Turkey. This exclusive retreat will have limited spaces available to allow a high level of teacher attention and support for guests.
The Venue & Accommodation Villa Cabrece (Spectrum) is a very special and healing place, a dedicated venue created for like-minded people. The yoga centre is a short distance from the beautiful resort village and beach of Dalyan and is situated in extensive grounds, within the conservation area on the outskirts of the village. (See other pages on this website for further details and photographs.) Spectrum Turkey at Villa Cabrece is a homely, but exclusive, specialist group holiday venue for those who deserve the best.
The villa offers the following facilities:
• 10 single en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms – 9 ground floor pool side, one larger upstairs
• 1 Shared (twin/double) room with en-suite and air conditioning – ground floor, suitable for people with disabilities or unable to manage stairs.
• 3 shared (Twin/Double) rooms with en-suite and air conditioning upstairs with shared balcony.
• Lovely 90m2 yoga space, with all yoga mats, blocks belts, shawls and cushions for meditation provided
• Swimming pool with sun loungers, umbrellas
• Outdoor cinema
• Wireless Internet access, hairdryer, soaps, towels and linen provided.
There’s an amazing amount of additional activities locally should you wish to venture out including Turtle rehabilitation centre, Market, booked massages and/or the Turkish baths as well as boat trips. The retreat has the added advantage of those elusive single (no supplements charged) poolside rooms. In addition Villa Cabrece is exclusive for each group. 7 nights B&B, 5 substantial traditional Turkish vegetarian evening meals.
All yoga sessions will be taught by Belinda and Justin. Morning Hatha yoga will focus on sequences to build strength, focus and flexibility. The sessions will also provide guided relaxation. The 4 afternoon/evening workshops will be more restorative in nature and will include a mix of Ayurveda, Yoga technique, pranayama and meditation. All yoga sessions will be suitable for all levels of experience with modifications being given so that there is a level at which all can work.
- 6 x 90 minute morning hatha yoga classes.
- 4 x 90-minute afternoon/ evening workshops covering Ayurveda, Yoga Technique, Meditation and Pranayama. (There are two evenings where the guests go out)
- Evening meditation & pranayama with relaxation
- 1 x 60-minute one-to-one Ayurveda Consultation with Justin
- Food and Drinks as follows;
Breakfast every day and lovely vegetarian evening meals for 5 evenings, (giving options to eat out locally also) plus all refreshments such as tea, instant coffee, natural spring water, in addition to a glass of fresh juice and cup of filter coffee.
- Plenty of free time to relax by the pool or in one of the many chill-out areas around the villa, explore the local Market, Mud baths, Turkish baths, amazing boat trips and massages or relax on the nearby beach
- Free use of Bicycles.
The retreat centre provide a lovely short introductory meeting on the first morning giving a lot more information about Spectrum, Dalyan, the excursions, how to get to the beach, visit the turtle rehabilitation centre, book massages and/or the Turkish baths.
What’s not included:
• Travel Insurance
• Airport transfers (Transfers will be organised by Spectrum typically £45 for individual transfer but as little as £20 for 4+ sharing a vehicle)
• You can also hire a car if you would like to explore further afield).
• Massage/therapies (to take place on-site) can be booked on request
• Option for a group boat trip on the Thursday (either locally in Dalyan, sailing down to the beach and along the coast, or 30 minutes away to do 12 islands where you also stop in several different bays – the latter is more luxurious) and the moonlight trip to the natural hot springs and mud baths. Both include a meal.
Dates, Prices and Booking
• Monday 2nd July to Monday 22nd June 2019
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then if cancelled the following applies:
• More than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: 100% refund less the deposit.
• 4 to 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: 50% refund less the deposit.
• Less than 4 weeks before the start of the retreat: No refund will be given.
• We strongly advise you to take out Travel insurance which would cover you financially not only for unforeseen events that may occur whilst on holiday but also to cover you in the event of you needing to cancel
• Due to teacher cancellations, low bookings or other situations outside of our control we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme,. Alternative arrangements are offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
• Flights By Air, flights are available to Dalaman airport throughout the year from Europe and all UK airports during the summer months. Flying time is approximately 4 hours from London. The international Airport of Dalaman is 30 minutes from Dalyan
• Visa This information is valid for British Citizens only. All British Citizens, including children over 16, need a full passport with at least 6 months prior to it expiring. At the time of writing the Turkish government levy a visa charge to British Nationals. Visit http://www.turkishconsulate.org.uk/en/visa.asp to see the latest costs and how to buy a visa.
For further information on the tutors please see teachers websites as follows; Beinda: www.yogaingravesend.co.uk Justin: www.lifebalance365.com but meanwhile, below:
Belinda has been practising yoga since 1994 and has been teaching since 2002. She qualified with the British Wheel of Yoga, (BWY) in September 2004, going on to undertake additional training modules with the BWY in: Pregnancy, Meditation, Foundation Course Training and Diploma Course Tutor training.
As a BWY Diploma Course Tutor Belinda runs teacher training courses for students wishing to undertake the BWYQ Ofqual regulated teacher training courses. She is also currently the Foundation Course Officer for the BWY training and assisting tutors who wish to deliver foundation courses. She is a BWY IQA ensuring internal quality assurance throughout a range of training. She runs classes and training both locally and nationally throughout the UK.
Belinda’s journey has afforded her the opportunity to explore many yoga disciplines including, Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Viniyoga, and Yin yoga. She has a committed practice and her classes draw from her experiences to include a mixture of dynamic and static yoga asana working within each person’s own limitations in order to produce the best practice for each and every individual.
She teaches with an emphasis on creating space, stillness and comfort whilst building strength. Using a staged approached to teaching Belinda ensures that all practitioners are able to work and participate fully throughout thus enabling everyone to practice whatever their level, ability or age whether it be in asana, pranayama or meditation.
Belinda’s has had the opportunity to learn, train and work with some inspirational teachers over many years, subsequently finding her own style of teaching. She continually strives to further develop her own studies and practice and believes that the practice of yoga is a never-ending journey to be explored but will be forever grateful to be able to work with her own teachers Zoe Knott and Bob and Be Insley
For more information about Belinda visit: www.yogaingravesend.co.uk