‘Ladies Nature and Nurture Yoga & Wellness Retreat’ with Vicky Gallimore – Yoga Teacher & Creative Life Coach
Take time out, connecting to your true inner being, finding peace & retreat!
Villa Cabrece in Dalyan, Turkey is a beautiful venue. It’s an intimate environment – the simplicity communicates peace and serenity. This is a very special place which has been created with love and passion, truly a healing environment, being surrounded by natural colour therapy and beautiful aromas from the herbs and flowers.
Only 30 minutes from Dalaman airport, Dalyan has something magical and truly special with natural backwaters, being slightly off the beaten track and surrounded by natural beauty and verdant covered mountains.
On this holiday I’ll be running various sessions of: hatha yoga, joint mobility, self – massage, energy releasing techniques, meditation, pranayama, relax & yoga nidra. We’ll also experience silence during some meal times and times through-out the day, enabling you to completely switch off and absorb the practices & natural surrounds – To simply be!
(I would recommend this retreat for people who’ve been practicing all aspects of yoga for around 1 year – asana – pranayama – (breath work) & meditation, who are willing to embrace the silence aspects of this retreat. The flowing practices will vary from gentle to medium – adaptations will be given).
**I really like people who come on my retreats to have a sense of autonomy, and individuality, with the initiative to do things on your own, being mindful of others peace & space. Please seize the moment to retreat, explore & rejuvenate by yourself – whether taking a bike ride, read a book in the library, take a massage, eat a quiet mindful lunch or sit and meditate in the garden*
**As we’re on this week to retreat, there’ll be no alcohol at the retreat centre. However there’ll be no yoga classes the Sunday & Monday, if you’d like to go out and enjoy a evening meal out and a few drinks, please enjoy **
What’s on offer?
- Fee of £725 which includes your accommodation in Villa Cabrece – single ensuite rooms spread around the pool area
- 2 delicious wholesome meals a day provided by private chefs – being a buffet breakfast & dinner for 5 of the days
- Various sessions spread over 5 days of classes included in the retreat cost: 1 in the morning before breakfast & 1 late afternoon before the evening meal or an evening yoga nidra – A schedule of classes, times, days will be available!
- Flights, day spending/lunches, massages, day trips and return taxi fee – is at your own costs
- There’ll be a day-off for the chefs, with a chance for us to explore & sight-see
Return flights from East Mids or Birmingham – Monday to Monday – approx £300. Please research exact costs including your bags/seats – hold baggage is 22 kgs!
Return Turkey airport transfers: 2 people pay £30 each/3 people £25 each/individual is £45 – If a few people are on the same flight – a shared taxi will be arranged, to share the costs!
Places on the retreat are limited. To reserve your place – I will send you out a booking form – A £250 non-refundable deposit is to be paid ASAP to Vicky Gallimore (either by cheque or BACS).
The non-refundable balance will then be due 28th February 2018
I hope you’ll be happy to join me for a very special ladies retreat!
My details: email@example.com / mobile: 07527-310605
The accommodation: Single rooms with ensuite and air conditioning. The rooms are located around the pool, with plenty of seated/shady areas around the grounds/pool & a library. The area is very rural and picturesque, away from the tourist areas, quiet and serene.
*Schedule will be flexible for time for trips out*
We have the chance of boat trips, massages, hot baths, sight-seeing to Ancient Ruins with lots of lovely walks around the area; you can also see terrapins too!
(All meals are home-made vegetarian, made from local sources – lunches are optional extras if you are hungry after the substantial breakfast).
Here’s an idea of what foods will be served:
Home made muesli, muesli trifle, fruit salads, local honey, tahini, nuts, homemade sugar free jams, organic honey, organic olive oil, hummus, pestos and dips – salad – tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, carrots, olives, boiled eggs – selection of cheeses – fresh bread. One, or two, hot dishes: Such as Turkish omelets (tomatoes, peppers, onion mixed with eggs), omelet’s, home-made, roasted vegetables, chickpea pancakes, pancakes, bread, pancakes (sweet and savory)
Toast – butter of homemade cinnamon butter. A glass of fresh juice plush filter coffee
Vegetarian Evening meals:
Soup – the best soup ever, broccoli, mixed veg, lentil, tomato, spinach, mushroom or carrot
Rice, pasta, courgette spaghetti, potatoes or Bulgar rice, large couscous
Hot dish: green beans grown in garden with tomato sauce, or mushrooms, aubergine dishes
Cold dishes: Mezes. yoghurt dish usually mixed with vegetables or beans, salad, two other vegetable dishes. These could be beans (fresh or dried), carrots (grated and sautéed, with garlic yoghurt topping, or mixed with tahini and walnuts), beetroot (similar served with yogurt or plain), okra, roasted veg …..
Dessert – Turkish style and/or healthy options such as baked fruits
Snack/light lunch menu – to be paid for:
- humus £2.50, courgette spaghetti £2.95, beetroot dip £2.50 – including bread, courgette spaghetti £2.95, salads from about £3.50 to £4.95, platters (range of dips, grilled cheese and falafels served with a wrap) for £4.95, pancakes/toasties around £3
- Spectrum grow a lot of the produce themselves or buy from local market gardeners. The olive oil is purchased direct from people who grow their own olives. They have their own pomegranate juice – the fruit is ready late October early November so it is frozen fresh for the following year. Spectrum make their own pestos and dips from tomatoes, red peppers, basil and coriander with organic olive oil and various nuts (grown in Turkey)
Taking trips out and about:
- Venue is 1 mile from the centre.
- Use of 6 bikes which guests can use for free.
- Turkish baths – £11 including pick up service.
- 90 minute package at wellness centre – £30.00 includes: Turkish bath (private for 2 people), and a full body massage.
- In house massage with Turkish lady from £30.
- Lots of shops in Dalyan – nice clothes, bags and jewellery shops
- Restaurants on the river – you can overlook the fabulous Lycian rock tombs (4,000 years old) and see part of the the ancient Roman ruins
- Take a rowing boat over the river to visit the ancient Roman ruins
- Lots of lovely cafes who serve good coffee and snacks.
Please look at the photo gallery on this website but meanwhile as a taster: